CTOWN CrossFit-Downtown – CrossFit DTF
“I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.”
– Maya Angelou
1: Diane (Time)
Deadlifts, 225# / 155#
2: Bench Press (6,6,6,6,6)
– After 2-4 warm-up sets, perform 5 sets of 6 reps with increasing weight.
– Three tips for a better bench:
1. Keep your entire body super tight to create a stable platform.
2. Use your lats to pull the bar out of the rack to make sure your shoulders are in good position.
3. Tuck your elbows as you lower the weight, trying to bend the bar and pull it apart.