CTOWN is growing and looking to hire a talented, motivated and energetic individual that is interested in being a professional coach and help us attain our mission of getting people fit and keeping them fit for life. Qualified candidates possess the ability to educate, entertain and inspire a diverse client base in one-on-one training as well as large class format. We have opportunities at our Downtown and West side locations.
Primary Job Responsibilities (what to expect but not limited to)
- Lead up to 7-12 Group Classes/week
- Perform up to 12 Personal Training session week with our new member Fundamentals Process
- Several hours per week on Professional Development and Client Management
- Consulting with prospective clients
- General Gym Tidiness
- Live and Abide by the CTOWN Coach’s Oath
- Always over-deliver
- Loyalty & honesty
- Be more than just a trainer to our clients
- Provide a positive & motivating training atmosphere
Job Pre-Requisites (gotta have these)
- Full support of our mission and guiding principles:
- To enrich our community of athlete’s lives with superior coaching, results-driven programs, and insight to unlocking individual human potential.
- Guiding Principles
- Lead from the front.
- Value each other.
- Be and have fun.
- Act with integrity.
- Pursue excellence.
- Move with efficacy.
- Seek virtuosity.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, takes initiative, self motivated
- Puts others needs above his/her own
- Sense of humor
- Healthy self-esteem
- Loyal and honest
- Approaches fitness as a lifelong student
- Easy to talk to, natural communication skills
- Can handle both “success” and “failure” constructively
- CPR/AED Certified
- CrossFit level 1 Certified
- Social Media savvy
- Minimum 2 years experience coaching
- Coaching proficiency in the highly technical areas of Olympic lifting, mobility and gymnastics
- Ability to handle clients 1-on-1 and in large group class settings
- 20-25 hour time commitment per week (evening coach = 4pm – 8pm-ish or morning coach 530am – 930am-ish)
- Looking for a serious lifelong career in the CrossFit /Fitness industry
If you are interested in being a full time CrossFit Trainer and earning a professional wage without the hassle, commitment, up front investment of owning an affiliate this is for you…
Please direct resume and inquiries to: [email protected]